We are an engineering recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in positions for over 15 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.
In the Sr. Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to lead, develop and continue to grow our client office’s electrical engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Sr. Electrical Engineer.
- Lead multi‐discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Design and leadership experience with a focus on:
- Client Satisfaction
- Leading a project design team
- Lead PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings
- 10 – 15 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- NCEES License
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi‐family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
- LEED AP accreditation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.