Are you ready to be part of a cutting edge cybersecurity project that will make a huge impact on the security of DOD/Intel community? If you’re interested in leveraging your extensive software skills to perform reverse engineering, code analysis, and vulnerability research, we have the ideal role for you to start your new career path at Parsons!
On our program, you’ll get the chance to leverage your software reverse engineering and C/C++/Assembly knowledge and continue to hone your skills while performing reverse engineering, code analysis, and vulnerability research alongside our subject matter experts, helping perform assessments of large-scale DOD systems to help improve our nation’s security.
In this role you will:
- Perform Software Engineering and vulnerability research, utilizing an OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) mindset to perform DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities.
- Perform long term, in depth vulnerability assessments using code analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and exploitation technologies
- Exercise your creativity and exhaust every technical avenue to uncover weaknesses of systems and exploit them to yield mission effects
- Develop prototype exploits based on identified vulnerabilities
- Occasionally travel (CONUS and OCONUS)
- 11+ years of software development experience with a HS diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field + 7+ years of experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field + 5+ year of experience
- (some certifications count for 1 or 2 years of experience)
- Extensive experience with C/C++ and assembly
- Extensive experience with software reverse engineering
- ACTIVE TS/SCI POLY clearance
- Experience with large-scale DOD systems
- Experience with vulnerability research