This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at or email your CV and references to Refer to job number 2656045.
- Great New England location
- Be employed by the hospital
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday
- Shared phone call schedule
- Average 20 patients per day, very little pediatrics
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Will consider practicing, 2020, and 2021 physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail