The Tower Foreman must have an expert level understanding of all aspects of the telecom industry, as this person will be expected to maintain full control of their crew's production while leading by example. They will utilize the Tower Lead to develop and plan out the complete build of the site. This person will verify a high quality of deliverables for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles and safety concerns which may prevent timely completion of site work. This person will work with the supervisor to establish achievable scheduling and goal as determined by management (CM/PM).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Must have an emphasis and higher understanding of:
- Capstan operations, Crane/signaling, Rigging, Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.) and shoot azimuths (Front, Back and Side).
- Understand full quality and safety procedures.
- Developed management skills in running their team in day to day operations.
- Expert in reading CD's/ Blueprints, RFDS etc.
- Expert in FULL COP process including photos, forms, etc.
- Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment -Anritsu, Fiber tester, PIM, RET etc.
- Foreman will be responsible for COP deliverables to the COP team.
- Foreman will be responsible for production reporting, hours, time off, new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
- All crew tools equipment and vehicles are expected to be cared for as part of a daily process.
- Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork. (JSA, Weekly safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.)
- Minimum 2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience Required.
- Technical understanding/ability.
- Desire to succeed and learn new skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
- Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Acute attention to detail.
- Sit for prolonged periods.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Onsite at job locations.
- Potential exposure to outdoor elements.
SAC Wireless helps customers keep the world connected with our ideas, innovations and solutions. SAC offers a complete portfolio of self-performing services to support major network builds, 5G LTE upgrades and indoor/outdoor small cell and distributed antenna systems (DAS) deployments. The company's core business consists of fully integrated network solutions, specializing in site development, architectural and engineering design management, construction services and management, equipment installation, commissioning and integration, operations and maintenance.
SAC works with telecom carriers, major tower owners, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) across the United States. We bring more than two decades of experience to help our customers design, build and upgrade cellular networks. By choosing us to build their networks, customers have made SAC the #1 turnkey network construction company in the United States. SAC wireless is a wholly-owned, independently-operating Nokia company.