Ready to join the team? To be considered for this position, we prefer a minimum of one year relevant experience. Other preferred qualifications and skills: ability to operate industrial equipment according to safety guidelines, attention to detail and effective time management.
- Full-Time, Part-Time
- Competitive Compensation
What makes for a successful Warehouse Associate? These are the traits we're looking for.
- Attentive to Quality, Detail & Safety
- Strong Team Player
- Has a Positive Attitude
- Goal Oriented
- Effectively Manages Time
Our culture is based on empowering all of our people to achieve remarkable things, always improving as individuals and as a team, working together for our customers and our community.
- We will provide you with the training that enables you to do the best job possible.
- We work together, learn together and take responsibility where necessary.
- We give every employee the ability to make decisions and communicate openly.
- We foster a collaborative environment based on teamwork, mutual trust and respect.
Our warehouse team plays a key role in our supply chain and ensures that our stores are always fully-stocked. No matter your role, you can expect to work hard, learn and grow your career.
Workday or workout? Why not both! As a Warehouse Associate, you'll have the opportunity to work in a physical, fast-paced environment that's focused on safety. You'll make sure that our products are properly received, selected and prepared for delivery to our ever-growing number of customers.
In a facility focused on efficiency, the Warehouse Mechanic helps keep everything running smoothly across the supply chain. While working with various facility employees and with outside contractors, you'll be involved in keeping every aspect of our warehouse machinery operating smoothly.
As a Shift Supervisor, you'll play a big role in our supply chain. You'll be in charge of supervising the daily receiving, delivery and storage of our products within the warehouse.
It takes a dynamic team to get our products to our stores. As a Warehouse Team Leader, you'll train, manage, and motivate a team of warehouse Shift Supervisors and Associates as they select and prepare our products for delivery to our stores.
Our ALDI Warehouse team is stocked full of opportunity - just ask our Warehouse Supervisors! In this role, you'll be responsible for managing the warehousing, selection and delivery of products to your division's stores. You'll lead your team as you oversee the work and activities of Shift Supervisors and Team leaders, making sure that everyone on the team works safely and reaches their fullest potential.
Perishable Receiver, Batavia Division Warehouse
At ALDI, they make sure that you are fully prepared for what you're going to be doing. Everybody gets the time that they need to learn the job. - Jamie,
When you join our team, we make sure you're covered. From pay to training to insurance, there's tons of perks with an ALDI career.
Paid Vacation Time
(For Eligible Employees)
(For Eligible Employees)
401(k) Retirement Savings and Match
3rd Shift Part Time Warehouse Associate
1200 N Kirk Rd, Batavia, IL, USA, 60510
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our warehouse operations make sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to our stores for our ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. On average, our warehouse employees work less than 25 hours per week. Our teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in both ambient and temperature controlled areas. A thorough and comprehensive training and safety program provide the skills our associates need to be successful.
Wages: Year 1 - $17.75/hour (average less than 25 hours per week)
Year 2 - $18.25/hour (average less than 25 hours per week)
Year 3 - $18.75/hour (average less than 25 hours per week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and within company policy and procedures.
- Makes accurate and efficient product order selection and receiving based on store demands and product handling guidelines.
- Performs general cleaning duties to achieve warehouse appearance standards and safety requirements.
- Follows the Ergonomic program according to established procedures.
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions.
- Assists management in achieving budgeted goals.
- Participates in taking inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to move merchandise from warehouse stock and prepare product for store deliveries.
- Ability to place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse.
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Share This Job
View Saved Jobs
- You have not saved any jobs yet.
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You have not recently viewed any jobs.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Keep up on all the latest opportunities at ALDI.
First Name >]*$" id="form-field-9e166c0b4f" maxlength="25" name="FirstName" pattern="^[^
>]*$" placeholder="First Name" type="text" />
Last Name >]*$" id="form-field-85bd0d7c06" maxlength="25" name="LastName" pattern="^[^
>]*$" placeholder="Last Name" type="text" />
Email Address Interested InSearch for a category and select one from the list of suggestions. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
- Warehouse, Batavia, Illinois, United States
- Warehouse Associates, Batavia, Illinois, United States