Be part of a groundbreaking team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for a talented Senior Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. Within this cross-functional role, you will partner with various stakeholders to conduct in-depth analyses to model the financial and talent implications of compensation decisions and make recommendations based on your findings. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Compensation Analyst:
- Use analytics tools and solutions to support employees, managers, and leaders in compensation planning and decision-making.
- Design and manage compensation programs, including incentives that align with the company's strategic plan and job architecture.
- Manage compensation databases and analytics tools used to model financial and talent implications of compensation decisions.
- Research, gather, and analyze data to determine appropriate salary levels for jobs and positions across DraftKings.
- Partner with stakeholders across DraftKings, including senior management, Talent Acquisition, People Business Partners, Equity Administration, and Finance, to provide guidance and interpretation of compensation.
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of variable compensation design experience.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of Excel required, including developing spreadsheets with formulas, functions, pivot tables, and lookups.
- Ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform business decisions.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and complex analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain total confidentiality in all matters related to employee compensation.
- Strong preference for HRIS experience using WorkDay, ideally using the compensation modules.
- International compensation knowledge a plus.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.