Dragos is seeking a Software Engineer with Rust Experience to join our dynamic and talented engineering team. If you thrive in a highly collaborative environment where the focus is being the best in class, then come join Dragos.
- Work closely within a single scrum team to build features in support of Dragos' products
- Work collaboratively with various agile teams to ensure all components function together for the overall system
- Design and build modular components
- Develop production code for new features and bug fixes
- Design and write automated tests
- Participate in peer code reviews and pull requests
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and debugging distributed software in multiple languages
- Experience with Rust, preferably in a professional setting, or a strong desire to learn Rust
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience with microservice system architecture and design patterns
- Experience with unit and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with network security or a desire to learn about network security
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team to brainstorm solutions
- Ability to multitask on several complex programming assignments while simultaneously balancing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Experience working in Linux systems programming and networking protocols (deep understanding is a plus)
- Experience working in docker, Kubernetes or container technology
- Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Personal initiative, self-motivation, and results-oriented work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- US Permanent Resident, US Citizen, or Canadian Citizen (Must be able to pass background checks)
- Experience developing distributed systems
- Experience developing software for a network appliance
- Experience with designing APIs
- Experience with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!