functions. There may be other job functions which are essential but are not listed below. Also, Commonwealth Dairymay revise this description at any time deemed necessary.
- Works on assigned line to assist with the packaging of yogurt containers by way of machine and/or hand packing.
- Upholds quality, safety, and cleanliness standards within designated areas.
- Communicates with other team members to ensure efficient plant operations.
- Set-up oncoming shift for successful run.
- Expected to perform any duties necessary to support the team.
- Obtain information necessary to perform duties at pre-shift tailgate meetings and by meeting with off-going
- Maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner.
- Report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Ensure all programs are being upheld and documentation is current.
- Relief employees are trained in all aspects of the Corrugator/Palletizer/Warehouse (Downstream) Job
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/of ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Must have the ability to write simple correspondence and complete manufacturing documentation completely. Ability to effectively present information to other employees.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: To apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The candidate must pass a company pre-employment physical and drug screen prior to commencing work.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and stretch and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Must have a full range of body motion.
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and /or humid conditions.
- The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the company in
- Must be able to work with others;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks effectively;
- Must be able to organize work;
- Must be able to maintain good relations with co-workers;
- Must maintain professional attitude;
- Must show courtesy to co-workers, customers, relatives of employees, and others with whom contact occurs.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
REMARKS: the above job description is intended to describe the duties of an employee in general terms and does not necessarily describe all of his or her duties.
EEO: Commonwealth Dairy is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. 0