***The internship is 3 months, unpaid, but then intern will be considered for flexible/part-time hire upon completion of the internship****
Are you naturally drawn to the excitement and energetic buzz surrounding blogging and creating content? Are you inherently talented with using expressive and creative words to describe products, people, places and things? If so, we want you to become a highly valued addition to our team of marketing-oriented professionals. We look forward to hearing your ideas and watching you make the best use of your natural gifts and abilities as a passionate, experienced and energetic blogger. If you're looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself while being generously rewarded for your skills and work ethic, please consider joining our animated team today!
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for blog posts
- Creating blog posts that use standard SEO techniques (white hat only)
- Able to write in the clients' style and tone, along with editing
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing optimized keywords
- Exceptionally organized using blogging calendar
- Professional blog/content writing experience with SEO experience
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of target audience and industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and focused
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Must have access to a computer and have high-speed internet.
- One or more years of creative writing or related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and native English speaker
- Passionate about engaging website visitors through creative content
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Ability to write informational and emotional copy in English
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Remote (based in the US or Canada)
- Flexible Part-time (between 9a - 6p CT)
Please share the link(s) to your social media profiles that are yours. It's important that you do this because it will show me that you've read the whole job posting, paid attention, and followed through.
COME WORK WITH US!
We're looking for great people to join our growing team. Our team works together remotely and we specialize in developing custom WordPress website and implementing social media strategies for clients. We believe in investing in our clients and in ourselves. We do this by ensuring that we understand the vision of our clients so that we can exceed their expectation. Continuous training and enhancing our learning with seminars/workshops is something that the entire team can experience.