The Fulfillment Center Onsite Medical Representative will provide functions such as: provide functions such as First Aid to injured or ill employees, proactively analyze tasks for potential safety issues, participate in the worker's compensation process, and implement a site wellness program.
- Must have current and valid EMT or Paramedic Certification from the Department of Health for the state you are practicing in
- Must have a current and valid card evidencing successful completion of a CPR course at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate will be required to maintain all EMT and CPR credentials throughout employment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 3 + years of experience as a full time EMT responding to emergency calls
- Provide triage, first aid and/ or referral to outside medical provider, if needed.
- Maintain all records of care given to employees.
- Maintain first-aid kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used in the care of employees.
- Contact outside medical providers as needed to schedule appointments, and if needed restriction clarification, or arrange further treatment.
- Train employee volunteers in First Aid, CPR, AED, Blood Borne Pathogen training.
- Provide daily end of shift reports to the Safety and Leadership team.
- Provide analysis of all incidents on a monthly basis coupled and make recommendations for risk reductions on work place injuries.
- Participate in weekly Site Case Management Review meetings with HR, Risk Management and Safety.
- Participate in incident investigations as needed.
- Develop a return to work Physical Demands Assessments for each task.
- Participates in facilitation of random drug testing.
- Establish an equipment inspection schedule and verify that the all equipment is being inspected by reviewing tags for compliance.
- Participate in the Employee Safety Committee meetings.
- Evaluate stretching program assist safety with custom tailored stretching program, possibly through coordination with the off-site medical provider or physical therapy department.
- Meet and greet new hires during orientation.
- Be actively involved with site Kaizens (Process analysis and improvement project)
- Learn every job function in facility to fully understand the ergonomic risk factors
- Frequent floor time is required to better under the needs of operations.
- Help coordinate annual onsite health fair.
- Update the communication board with proactive health and wellness tips.
- Ability to communicate safety needs at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills: analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses.
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidate must be certified to teach First Aid, CPR, and AED
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Experience with OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR 1910
Specialty: Critical Care/Trauma
Salary Type: Yearly
Degree Required: Other Certificate Associates BS/BA
Position type: Permanent/Full-Time Part-Time/Contract Locums/Travel
Work environment: Hospital Field Corporate/Non-Clinical
Visa sponsorship provided: No
Location: Caledonia, Michigan, United States
By applying you agree to our
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Heal...
© 2020 All Rights Reserved - AlliedHealthJobCafe.com is a registered trademark of MedJobCafe.com.