If you are looking for a practice which provides a balance between quality of life and quality of practice, you will love this opportunity. This position offers the security of hospital employment with a SIGN ON BONUS, MOVING EXPENSES PAID, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
Here are some more details of the position:
- Accepting BE/BC Neurologist as well as 2017, 2018 Residents and Fellows
- Call Schedule: 1.5 (Weekend Call Only 8am-5pm, Consults only)
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only
- Hospital Employed
- Competitive Salary -2yr Guaranteed Base Salary
- RVU and Quality Bonuses
- Multiple In-Office Testing Available
- Flexible Hours
- New Clinic Site on Hospital Campus
The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling. In addition to the natural beauty, it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area. The cost of living is very low and traffic issues are limited.