Anyscale, our company, is built around commercialization of Ray. Anyscale will offer an enterprise-grade version of Ray that will include a collection of additional functionality. The idea is to create simpler and easier ways to implement Ray. The product will enable developers of all skill levels to easily build applications that run at any scale, from a laptop to a data center.
By shaping our online presence on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other venues, you will help support, grow, and define the Ray community. For Anyscale, you will be writing and presenting about the product, both to internal and external audiences, in a way that influences the desired behavior. We are looking for machine learning enthusiasts with a passion for communication and experimentation who are scrappy executors who can find creative ways to get things done.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and post on our social media accounts
- Develop creative social media campaigns and content
- Promote our blog posts, open source features, events, and talks
- Conduct market research to understand market drivers, target audiences and competitive landscape
- Assist with website updates, newsletters, and media outreach
- Design work on infographics and other collateral
- Have experience with social media best practices, particularly on Twitter and Facebook
- Have understanding of cloud markets, machine learning, open source technologies, and subscription business models
- Have the ability to understand the dynamics between technology and business value
- Have demonstrated track record developing messaging and positioning
- Are creative, constantly experimenting, and can always find a way to get things done
- Have a large number of Twitter followers
- Have written widely-read blog posts
Must be willing to work onsite in our Berkeley office.