MuleSoft Integration Architect: We need Architect, Developers will not work
- TEX 12+ years of IT experience, REX min 6 years in design integrations, at least 2 years architecting integration platforms using MuleSoft within the last 3 years.
- MuleSoft Architect certified (To share URL to MuleSoft copy of the certificate)
- Knowledge of architecting an integration platform for the customer (OnPrem, on Cloud and Hybrid), taking care of the NFRs like scalability, performance, monitoring, resiliency, security, etc.
- Ability to define MuleSoft physical architecture design best practices, create runbooks/playbooks, operations guides etc.
- Knowledge of implementing Microservices, API, Web Services and SOA and how to differentiate between them.
- Good knowledge and experience in working with ESB specifically Mule ESB, should be capable of designing interfaces with Mule to complex systems
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Experience in defining and enforcing best practices of MuleSoft
Mandatory Technical Skills: - Mule ESB, SOA, GIT Hub, XSD, XML, OAuth, API, Microservices
Java, Middleware, Mule ESB, Strong knowledge of SOA and experience in designing Mule Interfaces, Canonical Data Models,
Fluency in Web Service Standards such as XML, SOAP, REST, Strong understanding of RDBMS