In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want nationwide!
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Verifiable, supervised professional experience
- Valid SLP license in state of practice
- Full time or Part time opportunities available
- K-12 caseload
- Run IEP Meetings (if needed)
- Competitive pay and possibility of benefits
- Interviewing quickly for an immediate start
Contact me at: 770-776-2096.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled