- Must have completed an approved and accredited Radiology Technology program
- Recent, hospital related experience - minimum of 1 year
- Digital Imaging and post processing PACS experience
- Portable and in department fluoroscopy procedures
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- ARRT Certified
For more information, please contact .
Occupation: Medical Lab Technician
Salary Type: Yearly
Degree Required: BS/BA
Position type: Permanent/Full-Time
Work environment: Hospital Research/Lab
Is this job COVID-19 related?: COVID-19 Job
Visa sponsorship provided: No
Location: Manchester Center, Vermont, United States
By applying you agree to our
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...
© 2020 All Rights Reserved - AlliedHealthJobCafe.com is a registered trademark of MedJobCafe.com.