- Based out of the greater Birmingham area, travel will be Full Time up to four to five overnights per week visiting PAH patients in Alabama, the Midwest with occasional travel throughout the US.*
In this Travel RN role, you will
- Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient's plan of care.
- Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
- Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
- Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
- Participate in on-call rotation as needed.
- Travel will be to see patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
- Overnight travel up to 80% of the time within your state of residence, the Midwest and the potential to go anywhere in the United States.
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
Registered Nurse, RN, Infusion, Infusion Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, PAH, Groshong, Hickman, Travel, Travel Nurse, IV Team, ER, ICU, Home Infusion, Transplant, CRNI, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Vascular Access
Coram, Home Health, Nurse, Nurse - Infusion
- Experience in managing patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension - PAH
- Home healthcare and pediatric experience
- CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Clinical Licensure Required
- Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license in state of Alabama with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi state service area
- Two years of high-tech home infusion experience or two years experience in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
- Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
- Ability to travel as noted in the position summary and as business needs require.
- Have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Participate in the on call rotation as determined by business and staffing needs.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: and . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or .