Salary Range: $26.50 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full-time; 36 hrs/week; 7 AM - 7 PM, every other weekend required
Intensive Care Unit Department highlights:
- We have outgrown our initial needs and are expanding
- 16-bed General Acute Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Swing-bed unit based on acuity level.
- Experience with a variety of patients – CRRT, Balloon pumps, hyperthermia, hypothermia, various drips, step-down patients, neuro patients
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
- BSN preferred. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; Three (3) or more years’ current experience as an Acute ICU RN is strongly preferred.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
- RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
- BCLS upon hire – Require upon Hire
- ACLS upon hire - Require upon Hire
- CPI within 30 days of hire
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center have collaborated to build a new health care campus in Frisco that includes a hospital, medical office building, parking garage, green space and many amenities, including a walking trail and café. Texas Health Hospital Frisco is a health care campus designed to be a destination for the residents of Frisco and surrounding communities. Texas Health Frisco Hospital is a 73-bed full-service facility that includes surgical, imaging services, women and children’s services. The hospital will also have a 24-hour emergency department, a neonatal intensive care unit level II, orthopedics, Med-Surg and critical care. Texas Health Frisco will be hiring 300 employees including nursing, surgical, respiratory, imaging, therapy, pharmacy, materials management, patient care techs, quality, risk, engineering, security, and patient access. Additionally, UT Southwestern is planning on bringing the following specialties to the campus: neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, oncology, ENT, and pediatric subspecialties. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
- Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
- “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5th year in row)
- Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020
- 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20)
- A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4th year in a row)
- Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Texas Health Resources