Screening/Metal Detection Officer
- Conducts metal detection screening of all personnel entering and exiting secure areas to prevent the infiltration/exfiltration of unauthorized data bearing devices and electronics.
- Escalates information about incidents that occur at their screening checkpoint.
- Performs other duties as directed by the screening supervisor or Supplier management.
- Completes the Shift Activity Report (SAR) and submits it to the screening supervisor at the end of their shift, or as directed by the screening supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with security control room equipment and operations, including metal detection screening, access control, intrusion detection and incident response protocol.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a current TS clearance