Supervised By: Director of Clinical Research
Master’s or doctorate (preferred) in health or human services or related field with targeted knowledge of research design, planning, implementation, data analysis, interpretation of findings and presentation of findings in compelling and engaging ways. History of successful evaluation experience with 3 years of experience in mental health research or other social sciences. Lesser credentials will be considered based on additional relevant experience.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for identification and remote recruitment of potential participants through collaboration with treatment teams in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, and Tennessee, and engagement with Centerstone clients. Will be responsible for introducing the study (Clinical Effectiveness of the Relapse Assessment for Schizophrenia Patients With Decision Support) and obtaining informed consent from participants, conducting baseline assessments, and enrolling participants (including randomization). Provides direct supervision and oversight to the Research Interviewer and will be responsible for ensuring the project is implemented with fidelity. Coordinates training, focus groups, and interviews. Brainstorms solutions to project barriers. Manages the account needed to compensate participants for their time and will provide information necessary for IRB submissions. Participates in regular project implementation calls with team leaders in each of the four states.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and administers all research-related activities.
- Assists in project planning, and ensures that the pre-established work plan, study protocol, and regulatory requirements are followed. Recruits and coordinates research participants, as appropriate, and serves as principle administrative liaison for the project. Oversees and coordinates the provision of administrative and staff services to the Site PI, develops and maintains secure and confidential record keeping systems and procedures.
- Plans and coordinates the initiation of research study protocol, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures. Promotes research capacity building among community-based organizations and other Centerstone facilities.
- Contributes information for IRB approval/continuation. Plans, implements, and maintains data collection and analysis systems in support of research protocol; may coordinate the collection and analysis of research data.
- Recruits, instructs, coordinates and consents research participants according to established eligibility criteria.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of the Research Interviewer and collaborates with any technical support staff specifically engaged in the carrying out of the research/clinical protocol. Monitors the progress of research activities; develops and maintains records of research activities, and prepares periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Site PI, and administrators.
- Implements quality control process throughout implementation of the study.
- Manages resources in accordance to internal and external financial requirements.
Compliance requirement for annual completion of Key Performance Indicators
Regular and reliable attendance is required
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
All other duties as assigned.
Percentage of Time/Frequency
up to __10__ lbs.
Time Type: Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being