- Repair of complex electronic and telecommunication equipment.
- Builds, tests and documents performance of power supply, RF boards, and other electronic assemblies per engineering instructions.
- Read and understand an electrical schematic/drawing and block diagram
- Soldering/de-soldering fine pitch surface mount electronic components.
- Mechanical assembling and disassembling
- Collaborates with electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Responsible for seeing periodic electronic test equipment calibration is completed per schedule.
- Stocking and ordering material and components.
- Works with customer service, quality and logistic departments.
- Associates degree or equivalent with 5+ years directly related experience.
- Ability to read and work from schematics, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Ability to create test report documents.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to foster learning and team building skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and perform under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Has experience using electronic test equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, function/signal generators, DMM, spectrum analyzers and network analyzers. Experienced with electronic and hand-powered tools.
- Experience on wiring and cabling of complex rack assemblies
- Experience or basic understanding of ERP systems (i.e. SAP)
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure.
JMA offers a total rewards package designed to support your life, both in and outside of work. When you join our team, you have immediate access to numerous benefits and perks that fit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for employee discounts, financial, legal and/or childcare resources and support, we have you covered! We believe in providing comprehensive health and wellness coverage along with monetary rewards towards health goals, in addition to numerous company-provided personal protection benefits at no additional cost to you. Investing in our employees is our #1 priority. Are you in?
At JMA Wireless, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. JMA Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.