- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs
- Lubricate or apply other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair using hand tools
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB1 "INDP1"