Therapy Tree is currently accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist OR Occupational Therapist Clinical Director to manage the daily operations and activities of a pediatric medical clinic. Join a team of highly qualified and passionate therapists that seek to make a meaningful and lasting impact in the lives of children.
The purpose of Therapy Tree is to enable patients to live rich and fulfilling lives through therapeutic interventions.
1. We are passionate.
2. We are united.
3. We are committed.
4. We uplift.
5. We perform with excellence.
- Must be either a Speech Language Pathologist or Occupational Therapist (required)
- Must have experience as a Clinical Director
- Bachelor's or Masters degree from an accredited university program
- 5 years management experience or equivalent education and experience
- Establishes work standards and team member goals and objectives.
- Plans, implements, and assesses patient care.
- Resolves issues with patients, staff, and suppliers.
- Facilitates the smooth flow of clients and patients to ensure minimum patient waiting time.
- Directs, implements, and supports strategies and action plans for areas of responsibility.
- Participates in organizational committees and regular management meetings.
- Communicates with the Therapists, Operations Manager and other staff on a daily basis regarding needs of the office and conducts regular scheduled meetings.
- Produces reports for senior management, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with local regulations and that professional and support staff properly implement clinical policies and procedures.
- Supervises the clinic staff, interviews and hires staff, and reviews staff performance.
- Identifies internal/external training needs and provides for staff development.
9150 W Indian School Rd #105, Phoenix, AZ 85037
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- PTO & Sick Time Off
- Paid holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- National Association Dues Reimbursement
- Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Access to high quality therapy materials
- Milestone Paid Vacations (Hawaii) (Disneyland)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Referral bonuses
Powered by JazzHR