- Sales Growth: Work with the Region Director to drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closure.
- Drive lead generation through territory mapping, marketing, strong collaboration/joint sales campaigns with field teams to drive market awareness through events and building influence networks.
- Play an active role in shaping market definition and strategy, especially for assigned markets.
- Leverage tools like HubSpot & Zoom Info to drive scale and efficiency.
- Nurture Clients: Manage and nurture client relationships to deliver value-add solutions and be recognized as an advisor. Be the "voice of the customer" and hold accountable to the high standards our their clients have come to expect.
- Partner Relationships: Build exceptional, partner-of-choice relationships with stakeholders including sales, pre-sales & product line sales.
- Solution Strategy and Innovation (SSI) team to build solution designs through various stages of proposal development.
- Robust marketing collateral (case studies, white papers, and success stories).
- Seasoned delivery team who continuously demonstrates high quality implementations.
- Strong alignment with strategic partners.
- Mature tools for prospecting, sales pipeline management and insights into delivery / team capabilities.
- Our client is a hyper growth company and this provides excellent opportunities to grow larger deals and driving mutually beneficial compensation plans.
- Leadership opportunities as our different markets mature and need regional leadership structures.
- Driven to exceed goals with proven sales track record to Global 2000 enterprises.
- Knowledge of selling complex enterprise consulting/solutions for business and IT. Preferably IT Consulting, IT Services, SaaS, or CRM / ERP software
- Experience, network and relationships in solutions and industries in which we operate
- Willingness and ability to work in complex, globally distributed and diverse environments.