We have been a trusted partner in the Golf Course Construction space for over 20 years. We work on projects across the Northeast, as well as national projects.
We are looking for a Superintendent with extensive work at a Golf Course Construction Contractor.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 20+ Years in the business
- Powerful partnerships with leading Golf Architectural Firms
- Exciting projects
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading various teams and projects along with a Senior Project Manager relating to Golf Course construction, renovation, drainage, and irrigation projects throughout New England, and other locations nationwide.
What You Need for this Position
- 5-10+ Years Golf Course Construction and Renovation experience
- Experience working for a golf course construction contractor
- Site Superintendent at Golf Courses
- Construction/Golf Course Equipment Knowledge
- Land Surveying Knowledge
- Ability to read plans and specs
- Mechanical aptitude
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Benefits - 120-150K
- Fuel, Service Vehicles, Airplane Travel and Hotel
So, if you are a Golf Course Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply