Who We Are
Agiliti is a nationwide company of passionate medical equipment management experts who believe every interaction has the power to change a life. We proudly serve within hospitals, healthcare facilities, and our 90+ local service centers to ensure quality medical equipment is in the right place at the right time for effective patient care. Make an impact in healthcare and grow your career with Team Agiliti!
The Hospital Service Technician is responsible for equipment management tasks within the hospital to keep equipment flowing efficiently throughout the hospital. The HST should be committed to continual improvement of the quality, reliability, and value of our products, as well as the efficiencies of our services. They will be expected to maintain a professional relationship with all hospital staff and other personnel and act as subject-matter experts of customer service.
What You Will Do in This Role
- Delivers equipment to patient rooms or standby locations in patient-ready condition with appropriate software, accessories, and disposables.
- Confidently communicates with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
- Provides a quality service, performs to quality standards, and meets both customer and company metrics.
- Picks up, cleans, and processes all equipment, preparing it for patient ready use following all company and hospital protocols.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required and prior work experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support a 24/7 schedule.
- Able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds and stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
If you require assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Job Location:
St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Hospital Service Technician I