There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Crew Member will be responsible to complete dependent upon work shift.
- Offers friendly service to all guests
- Takes customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Maintains the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility
- Uses the company cash register accurately and maintains proper control of company assets Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required.
Powered by JazzHR