Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive pay, health, dental, prescription drug coverage, 401K with company match and vision
2. Short and long-term LTD, summer work hours, education and training reimbursement. Eligible for Bonuses!
3. Privately owned company with award-winning safety culture. Long-term growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain knowledge of multiple loan product guidelines for quick and accurate answers
- Provide quality assurance on all loan approvals
- Analyze borrowers credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation
- Ensure loans meet both agency and government guidelines
- Accurately calculate borrowers income and debt-to-income ratios
- Review conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate
- Communicate loan decisions to internal departments in a timely manner
- Works closely with Account Managers, Lending Officers
Management to answer specific loan questions or verify condition and documentation request
- Maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external customers
- Prioritize work queue to ensure service level agreements are met
- Consistently meet or exceed established minimum quality
What You Need for this Position
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking management
- SBA certifications
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage regulations and compliance issues.
- Familiarity with Encompass loan origination system is preferred.
- FHA (Required) and VA certification (Preferred)
- Ability to train and lead others.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance Bonus
So, if you are a Mortgage Loan Officer with the above described experience, please apply or email your resume to me at Danny.Gross@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply