Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior customer service skills in a rewarding environment? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! As a valued customer service representative, you will be the first line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of our company. Earn monetary rewards and prizes as you help drive yourself and your team to successfully meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. Experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers.
- Interact with customers by answering phone calls promptly, responding to emails within 24 hours and meeting with customers in person as needed.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions over the phone, issuing refunds as needed, researching past billing discrepancies and taking care of product exchanges.
- Provide customers with status reports on shipments, and help to package and ship products as needed.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual goals for call volume, customer satisfaction, sales and rapid response times.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
- Participate in weekly interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comfortably sit for long periods of time
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service experience
WORK-FROM-HOME POSITIONS AVAILABLE Flawless Diamonds Virtual Call Center is a group of superb work-from-home agents that service an array of different clients in customer service, sales, and tech support. We service for different cruise lines, travel agencies, online companies, roadside assistance companies, and more... To find out how to become a part of this amazing team of agents, call us today!
- These are all independent contractor jobs that are offered
- You must be able to pass a background check void of any felonies
- You must be 18 years of age or older to work for this company
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- You must have your own computer (Desktop preferred)
- You are trained online for the particular job you choose
- Training lasts approx. 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the job
- Training is Monday through Friday in the morning, afternoon, or evening.
- After training, you choose when and for how long you would like to work in segments of 30 minute intervals (You may work for as little as 30 minutes a day or up to 8 hours a day, depending on how YOU make your schedule)
- All calls are inbound calls, so you will NEVER have to cold call customers
- Jobs are either customer service based, sales, or tech support.
- Pay ranges from $10-$16 per hour
- Paychecks are twice every month on the 1st and the 15th