This position is responsible for assisting the Plant Manager in managing and supervising all operations of their assigned Midwest Manufacturing production facility.
- Ensure that all product is built in the most efficient way.
- Ensure that all orders are filled within an acceptable lead time.
- Set and evaluate production quotas, both quantity and quality.
- Keep all production facilities in good repair, orderly and clean.
- Use equipment to capacity to fill orders.
- Ensure all safety policies are enforced, all training is up to date, and all equipment is giarded and well maintained.
- Keep all safety training and maintenance documented.
- Keep open communication with all Team Members regarding safety issues.
- Merchandise product lines to the Menard Merchandise Manager and Buyer to acquire floor space and advertising and increase sales for Midwest Manufacturing products.
- Keep a price catalog up to date.
- Guide the Manager Trainees in the beginning of employment to make them feel comfortable and become more knowledgeable in their surroundings.
- Provide Manager Trainees with feedback about their strengths and weaknesses.
Balance inventory and reduce stock to ensure maximum turn and in-stock position. Skills & Requirements
- Minimum two years experience with Midwest Manufacturing or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Minimum one year supervisory experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of modern sales and management methods and techniques.
- Able to write and speak clearly and accurately.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and Team Members.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry.