- Applicant must have a minimum of five years experience with strong construction background and demonstrate safety when using construction tools in and around our store's and associates.
- Must be a self starter and needs to express quality service to our stores and demonstrate people skills to our associates.
- Perform prevented maintenance skills related to general up-keep to our stores.
- VCT floor tile replacement, ceramic wall & quarry tile replacement, painting inside & outside, drywall repairs, repair/replacing display fixtures (shelving and storage racks), fabrication of (metal & wood) millwork & displays just to name a few general maintenance issues.
- Territory will include maintenance of 12 to 15 stores.
Must posses and be capable of performing minor and routine maintenance/repair involving but not limited to the following on a daily basis.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to travel to store on a daily basis
· Required computer skills Lotus Notes / Call tracking and knowledge of Microsoft Word
· Must be able to lift over 50lbs as well as set and climb a 30' extension ladder
· Applicant will have working knowledge for all construction trades (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry/concrete and door/window repairs)
· Painting and drywall skills are a must.
· Experienced in VCT and carpet installation
· Experienced in ceramic wall tile and quarry tile installation
· Experienced in door and hardware (related items to doors) installations and repairs
· Knowledge of plumbing and minor electrical skills
· Refrigerated and non refrigerated display cases repairs
· Stairs, gates, fences, patios and hand railings installation/repairs
· Cleaning of rain gutters and downspouts
· Repairing of doors (metal & wooden), cabinets (metal & wooden)
· Cleaning of ceiling tiles, grills/diffusers and grid work.