Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 407716.
Click to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time HOUSEKEEPER - AMBULATORY SERVICES position.
- Location: 2901 Olney Sandy, Olney, MD 20832 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; Monday through Friday with rotating weekends.
- Requirement: Prior experience is preferred.
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Performs specialized cleaning duties with the intent of disinfecting ambulatory healthcare facilities including restrooms, patient areas, exam rooms, procedure rooms, and specialty areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disinfects surfaces with provided chemicals.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings, vents, window sills, and ledges.
- Cleans reception glass and entrance windows.
- Moves chairs/stools, waste/linen/biohazardous bins, small equipment on wheels, scales, and other items for proper cleaning. Realigns items according to recommended layout.
- Cleans floors including sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming. Performs carpet spot cleaning and upholstery spot cleaning.
- Collects and disposes of general trash and biohazardous waste. Performs routine cleaning on general trash and biohazardous waste containers.
- Replenishes soap, sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and other items.
- Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean and orderly operating condition.
- Works with alarm systems to arm and disarm.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 407716