Are you looking for a job that starts at $18.00 while only working 3 days a week? Look no further! Thrive Life has you covered, work 3 days a week at a competitive wage and spend the other 4 days doing things you love.
Who are We?
At Thrive Life, we like people. It’s not like we end each day singing Kumbaya, holding hands as we walk to our cars. But we have fun. We’re happy. It’s a place where we can…well, thrive. We can grow and develop, and reach out full potential as individuals and as families. Oh, and we Freeze Dry food too!
What is a QA Technician?
Quality Assurance Technicians play a critical role in enhancing the customer experience by guaranteeing the highest quality of product is produced. They perform a variety of tests on food product throughout the freeze dry and production process to ensure quality standards. There are a lot of benefits to being a Quality Assurance Technician, so we’ll name a few!
- QA Technicians enjoy working in a small team of six, including three other technicians, a Supervisor, and Manager.
- The work of a technician will be self-motivated, which means they never have to worry about being “micromanaged”.
- Technicians work on their feet and on computers, it’s the best of both worlds! Who doesn’t enjoy balance of these two things at work?
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing facility and providing quality control in that environment.
- Familiarity with USDA, FDA, and the expectations laid forth by them and other food regulatory entities.
- An excellent eye and concern for detail! When you’re enforcing quality, it is the little things that make the difference!
- A desire to work in a team environment, strive to accomplish team goals, and to maintain a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to be punctual and to be a great communicator with management and co-workers.
- Promotions! Thrive Life is a growing company, which means there are frequent opportunities for promotions!
- Learning! Not only do you learn how to do a new job, but Thrive Life utilizes Lean Manufacturing, Good Manufacturing Practices, and other food safety rules that are universally valuable to the industry!
- Stability! Thrive Life is considered an essential business, producing products that everyone needs. We’re not shrinking, we’re growing!
We are looking for Quality Assurance Technicians to fill open positions on one shifts. This shift will run 3 days a week for 12 hours a day. That’s right, you would only be working 3 days a week! See available shifts below:
- Thursday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fair compensation, with opportunities for pay increases within your first 60 days!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k retirement, and more!
- Discounts on Thrive Life product and an employee match!
- We even have a state-of-the-art gym equipped with showers, cardio equipment, and free weights.
Apply online today and we’ll reach out to you in less than one week!
Powered by JazzHR