KPMG is currently seeking a Billing Manager, Finance & Accounting to join our Finance and Accounting organization.
- Oversee billing of Federal engagements subject to specific regulations including Cost Reimbursable, Time & Materials (T&M) and Fixed Price (FP)
- Research contract status and communicate with program managers to create invoices for multiple contract types
- Reconcile billings, revenue and unbilled amounts on a monthly basis; oversee the billed and unbilled accounts, review unbilled analysis with engagement team input in order to ensure all costs are appropriately billed
- Assist with collection activity and resolution of outstanding accounts receivable invoices from past due accounts
- Perform Contract Closeout process in coordination with Contracts team; prepare annual rate variance invoices
- Support the Federal practice with various financial analysis
- Minimum eight years of related experience in a Federal Contracting environment with at least three years in a supervisory role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Excel
- Extensive knowledge of Deltek Costpoint, Billing Module and processes with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot all billing types
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) specifically parts 15 & 31, Cost Accounting Standards, and knowledge of Billing Federal Contract (FFP, T&M, CPFF)
- Knowledge of Online Billing Portals such as WAWF, MPO, IRAPT and IPP
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan