We are a digital healthcare company specialized in building AI systems to monitor people’s health. We have been making beautifully designed wearables, software platforms and tools, and advanced algorithms, unlocking better health outcomes for thousands of people.
Our customers range from some of the world’s largest institutions to individual users who message us every day and tell us how our products changed their lives. Our newest wearable, EmbracePlus, is sponsored by NASA and will be used to monitor the health of the astronauts onboard the first ever manned mission to Mars. Pharmaceutical companies are using our research platform to fast-track the development of new treatments, while hundreds of academic researchers publish new discoveries on human behavior weekly, all made possible by our E4 smartband and software tools.
And we just partnered with the US’ Department of Health and Human Services to accelerate the release our .
If you are looking to join a fast-paced growth environment and do meaningful work that can really make a change in people’s lives, keep reading.
As a Project Manager you will be involved in two types of projects: managing Empatica's internal efforts in the clinical space, monitoring and coordinating the data acquisition work in multi-center clinical studies. Additionally, you will oversee the project management of research projects with our highest profile pharmaceutical clients, which include: frequent check-ins with the client, making sure that the project is running on time, coordinating communications between all stakeholders and ensuring overall success of the project.
In addition, working together with other Program Managers, you will:
- Overseeing ground-breaking research projects.
- Coordinate the effort of multiple stakeholders (data scientists from Empatica, pharma companies, clinical researches) and keep everyone aligned and on schedule.
- Representing Empatica among its highest-tier research and business clients.
- Project oversight and execution.
- Ultimately, improving people's lives ensuring the success of new therapeutics and diagnostics.
As the ideal candidate for this position you:
- Have a genuine interest, passion and motivation for Empatica's mission.
- Have a strong academic background (Masters degree).
- Have solid technical and practical expertise leading complex operational and strategic projects.
- Must have a firm sense of accountability and must be good at prioritization.
- Have a pragmatic and execution mindset.
- Previous experience in clinical operations is not mandatory. but it is a plus (e.g. biomedical research administration or healthcare, bioengineering background, knowledge of bioethics, etc.).
- Are a quick learner.
- Are able to work as a team member or by yourself.
- Aspire to be a leader.
- A very quick learner
- Fun and easy to work with
- A hard-worker and collaborative
- A doer, with an excellent execution mindset
- An outstanding planner, with excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Focused on quality and excellence
- Flexible in terms of working time and ability to travel
- A problem-solving hustler who can take on any big or small project
- Passionate about our products and our mission
If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won't be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot and test your whole skill-set on multiple projects, which are already helping thousands of people worldwide.
- Competitive salary
- The position is based at our Boston HQ. We also have an office in Milan, plus an amazing beach summer retreat in Sardinia, Italy!
- Flexible work hours
- Free cookies, if you deserve them :P
- Much more...