Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Jeep Romeo is looking for Chrysler Certified Master Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team. Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler certification required
- Five years of technician experience
- ASE Certifications preferred but not required
- State license required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Health & Dental coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Great Working environment
- Opportunity for advancement