The Team Lead/Coordinator is an energetic leader who displays operational excellence in every area, as well as helping the Store Manager hire, train and schedules employees. The Team Lead/Coordinator is also responsible for the same.
You will be responsible for taking accurate weekly and inventory counts.
A good Team Lead/Coordinator sets the tone, stays calm under pressure, inspires a customer-oriented team and creates a culture of respect and collaboration.
You also lead by example and have the added responsibility of taking new or less experienced employees under your wing
Core Responsibilities and sample of tasks:
The Team Lead/Coordinator performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Oversees training program of new staff. Responsible for taking weekly inventory. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and responsibilities*
· The Coordinator performs the same tasks as a Sandwich Artist, including greeting and serving guests, maintaining food safety and keeping restaurant clean.
· Works with Store Manager to complete and post the staff work schedules.
· Maintains a positive work environment and is able to give praise as well as constructive criticism respectfully.
- Able to cover shifts as needed.
· Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Completes University of Subway® courses as directed