This position is responsible for the functional support of the PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) platform v9.2. This includes requirements gathering, configuration, testing and end-user support for the FSCM production application.
- Coordinates with end-users to understand business needs and requirements.
- Provides functional expertise and contributes to improvements and enhancements for an enterprise-wide installation.
- Assists in the analysis and design of PeopleSoft deliverables based on business requirements.
- Educates and advise Harris County on the PeopleSoft FSCM functionality and the configuration options available based on requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement based on available system functionality and requirements provided.
- Creates and assists in the generation of functional specifications.
- Works with technical resources to develop, test and document enhancements and modifications.
- Ensures project deliverables meet business requirements.
- Adherence to methodology, controls, and quality standards.
- Conducts end user training when needed and prepare user documentations.
- Creation of queries.
- Awareness of other PeopleSoft report generation tools.
- Ability to analyze/troubleshoot functional system issues and provide options to resolution.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, and work in a team environment.
If you need special services or accommodations, please call (713) 274-5445 or email
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent from an accredited educational institution and five (5) years of PeopleSoft FSCM experience inclusive of Accounts Payable.
- Experience creating functional specifications, planning and design documents.
- PeopleSoft v9.0 or above, preferably v9.2.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- College degree.
- Experience working in the public sector.
- PeopleSoft Query.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in PeopleSoft v9.2 Accounts Payable module.
- Houston, TX
- May be required to work more than forty hours during the workweek and/or weekends or on-call 24 hours a day to meet special projects or deadlines.
- Subject to performing other duties as assigned.
- Depends on Qualifications
- Based on 26-Pay Periods