Choose your location and enjoy full-time employment and benefits on 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited educational program.
- Two years of supervised clinical experience.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.