At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Responsible for facilitation of compensation processes and projects across the enterprise and front-line partnership with HR
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collects and analyzes market data, maintains salary survey data and manages benchmarking activity
- Assists in the delivery, education, and communication of annual compensation planning, processes and review cycles
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems
- Effectively partners with and guides HR on compensation solutions, providing a creative, strategic, and business minded approach
- Keeps abreast of federal and state compensation laws and regulations and ensures compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years required work experience
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of OneAmerica associates are currently working remotely in accordance with our safety protocols. The selected candidate will be expected to temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as determined in OneAmerica’s sole discretion. When normal business operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to physically return to work in the office located in Indianapolis, IN.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.