D Technician performs a variety of electronic, mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic tests on high pressure systems, sub-assemblies and parts to insure components function as designed and/or to determine cause of unit failure, using full range of test instruments, under the direction of the R
What You Need for this Position
- Must have ability to use and read micrometers, bore scopes, bore gauges, and CMM
- Must have own tools.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience as an equipment mechanic preferred.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time without sacrificing quality of work are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
What's In It for You
So, if you are a R
D Technician with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply