- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Receives and enters orders from stores. Generates purchase orders and ensures the proper items, quantities and costs are entered. Forwards orders to proper departments to ensure orders are created and filled. Ensures the paperwork process is running smoothly.
- Assists stores by providing information on products, stock and special order pricing, availability and lead times. Resolves delivery, quality and other issues or forwards to the proper personnel to ensure any issues are taken care of.
- Updates and assembles reports for review as requested by management. Performs clerical duties such as data entry, filing, coping and faxing.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan