For projects using agile methodologies, serve as a scrum master and a project leader to play the role of as a facilitator for agile cross functional teams, including development, product, implementation and Operations, in ensuring products and solutions are delivered on time with the quality specified.
Locations: Santa, Clara, CA, Alpharetta, GA or Orlando, FL
Supports operations in 10 Countries
No direct reports
- Support implementation and operations team throughout product development and deliveries related to operational scalability and mass digitization
- Lead scrum meetings and provide team support during planning, iterative feedback and executions
- Ensure agile principles are followed
- Assist teams with prioritizing and managing of backlog to ensure timely and accurate product delivery.
- Help teams deal with any barriers to successful delivery.
- Maintain project schedule through easy to understand data and graphs
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and developers closely on a daily basis
- Working product/solution on-time ready to deploy with quality specified
- Solution adoption by users & efficiency/value gained
- Goals specified for operational scalability
- As assigned by manager
BXBD: Operations, Implementations, Product, Software and Hardware Engineering teams
CHEP: Supply Chain
- Certified Scrum Master - CSM or PSM
- Desirable Qualifications
- Certified Project Management Officer
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering field
- 2+ years experience working in agile development and scrum team settings; facilitating product or solution development with scrum teams
- Worked with repeatable work cycles and achieved quick turnaround during development and other iterative tasks
- Timely delivered product releases with expected quality
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work in a matrix environment
Languages Essential: English; Desirable: Spanish
Bachelors - Computer and Information Science, Bachelors - Computer Engineering
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or BXB Digital representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and BXB Digital never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.