Supply Chain is a customer-focused Center of Excellence providing industry-leading service while delivering differential value to the business, today and into the future. We separate our Supply Chain functions into several areas; these include logistics, customer fulfillment, services, trade compliance, and support for business processes and systems.
As a member of our dynamic Supply Chain team, you will play a critical role in helping us supply our products to a global customer base. In this role, you will be responsible for being the primary interface/liaison between business unit(s) and IT to facilitate automation/development of resources for the
respective business unit(s). During a typical day, you will function as subject matter expert for key Lead to Cash (L2C) areas.
This position reports to Manager, Business Process Solutions is located at our North American Headquarters in Downtown Houston. The position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K matching, generous benefits package, pension plan, parking subsidy and employee discounts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and support a specific L2C process area and associated technology which can include any combination of the following: e-Business, Master Data, Pricing, Inventory Planning, Order Management, Reporting, Demand Planning, etc.
- Act as a main point of contact for managers, stakeholders, programmers, and analysts to explain issues/solutions regarding key L2C areas.
- Provide direction and technical support to enhancements and/or projects.
- Support the development of business processes and tools to collect, analyze, and present data to enhance the L2C functions and objectives.
- Facilitate effective collaboration with all parts of L2C process areas to identify opportunities for process improvement and potential system solutions.
- Recommend system and software to optimize L2C processes.
- Lead system testing of L2C-related modules and functionality for the Americas.
- Establish and conduct SAP process training.
- Participate in technical studies to evaluate business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Gather and evaluate requirements and data to provide recommendations and business justification for enhancements.
- Perform and present cost-benefit analysis on potential solutions, Business Justification.
- Participate the evaluation of new applications and the identification of systems requirements for planning purposes.
- Prepare communications and make presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives as well as other initiatives.
- Utilize problem-solving resolution processes to provide alternative resolutions in SAP and E-business applications.
- Operate with a solution-oriented mindset with regard to process improvements; Assist with change implementation for extended system improvements or other BPSS projects.
- Partner with peers to provide solutions, guidance to resolve business related problems.
- Model LyondellBasell core competencies with internal customers.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years relevant, industry related experience.
- A Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. Will consider candidates with a High School Diploma that have at least 10 years' relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization, and facilitation skills with a focus on results, customer service and change management.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills centered on innovation and problem solving are key for this role.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Project Management skills preferred.
- 3+ years of SAP experience is preferred; experience working specifically in SAP SD Module is preferred.