We offer highly competitive pay, excellent working conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package.
As an Automotive Technician at Acura, you will utilize your vehicle diagnostic and repair expertise to perform vehicle repairs and maintenance. Specifically, you will
- Perform work outlined on repair orders prepared by the Service Advisor in an efficient and accurate manner -- adhering to dealership and Acura standards and procedures. Keep the Service Advisor informed of the repair order's status and the estimated time for its completion so that customers can be informed.
- Perform repair, maintenance, and warranty work in a timely fashion. Road-test to confirm problems were resolved and the vehicle's operation will meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure customer's vehicle is left in a clean and un-damaged state.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology.
Bernardi Auto Group offers a very competitive and attractive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Promotion from within opportunities - across all five Bernardi dealerships
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Short Term. Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Pre-paid Legal Insurance
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in specialized areas
- Previous dealership experience
- Valid Massachusetts driver's license and a good driving record
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to be successful
- Except for manufacturer-specific items, be able to provide your own tools
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- Honda/Acura Technician Experience