The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through performing various sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable.Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
- Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
- Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
- Alerts store management to cash supply needs.
- Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
- Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization
- Models, supports and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel experience
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback
This position may be found in multiple brands.Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
0559 Waldorf of Market Place
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.