- You’ve cleaned EVERYTHING, you’re excited to finally shut down at 11:45 and a party of 5 walks in and asks for a menu?
- FINALLY work your way up to a management position only to realize its more hours and less pay?
- Miss your favorite music festival, concert, event, birthday, wedding (really almost any and everything that happens over the weekend) because you were working?
- Work double only to walk home with only $40 in your pocket?
Our team of professionals has come from industries just like you to provide that absolute best sales quality and service to residents in a retail setting.
- Meet with customers to discuss new and existing accounts
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Acquire and retain new customers through sales presentations
- Training others
- Conducting performance reviews
- Setting sales metrics and goals for others
- Career advancement
- Work / life balance
- Competitive and consistent pay
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a positive attitude – “The customer is always right”
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience in restaurant, hospitality or customer service related field
- Preferably have experience training others
Characteristics each candidate MUST possess to be considered:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Undeniable Student Mentality
- Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
- Competitive Nature
- Outstanding Work Ethic
- Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
- Fun Personality – We don’t want a stick in the mud!
- Team Player