Territory: Mid-Atlantic: MD, DE, VA, DC, NC, SC, TN
This role is 100% remote with travel. All candidates MUST live in the territory and a major market city.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS SUMMARY: Bitdefender is searching for an exceptional sales executive who shares a passion for high performance and personal excellence, looking to leverage a strong work ethic to expand the footprint of Bitdefender’s security solutions in large SMB and mid-sized enterprise caliber customers.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, manage, and grow Bitdefender’s regional and national channel relationships in support of new customer acquisition and cross-sell/upsell activities to drive revenue growth in the territory. The ideal candidate must be proficient in pipeline management, creating, cultivating and closing new accounts, upselling existing accounts and renewing existing contracts. Must be autonomous and work well in a cross-functional team. Must develop solid relationships and represent well the reputation and brand of Bitdefender.
- Strive to meet and exceed assigned sales quota through sale of all Bitdefender products and services.
- Demonstrate proficiency in managing and expanding mindshare of the Bitdefender partner community to drive end user sales through a two-tier distribution partner-led model.
- Collaborate with distributors to identify, recruit and manage new prospective VAR partnerships.
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company.
- Collaborate with his/her cross functional teams to build target accounts for accelerating the growth of Bitdefender’s core business.
- Provide accurate pipeline management and reporting while executing against tactical sales plans.
- Call on prospective customers and provide technical product information and demonstrations.
- Attend conferences and organize regional sales events to promote Bitdefender visibility and generate leads and sales.
- Help establish and comply with sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for Bitdefender’s solutions.
- Learn and grow broad industry knowledge, competitive market offerings, and Bitdefender value proposition in the pursuit of individual and corporate goals.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
- Must live in territory
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior sales experience in software sales with an emphasis in IT security industry preferred.
- Documented history of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to all level of an IT organization including operations, administration, and executives.
- Ability to identify client's needs, communicate product benefits, value proposition, and align to prospect objectives while nurturing account relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities.
- Must be an organized and detail oriented individual with the proven ability to manage a large volume of channel and customer engagements.
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques.
- Excellent listening, presentation and communications skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively in home or office environment and ability to travel independently.
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system is preferred
- Maintain security of all proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.