High Concrete Group LLC is currently seeking a Framing Laborer (1st Shift) that enjoys working with their hands to join our team in Denver, PA. If you are interested in working for a company where you can use your current skill set or learn new skills than we have a career opportunity for you. No experience? No problem! We are willing to train candidates who demonstrate aptitude for our type of work.
- Framing, measuring and cutting experience helpful
- Basic math and measurement skills
- Familiarity reading blue prints, a plus
- Good communication skills to work with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to excel within one's position and help others around him or herself grow
- Concrete and/or construction experience, preferred but not required
- Construct forms from blueprints for the production of precast pieces cast on print designs
- Manage all aspects of the layout, cutting of raw materials, assembly of forms, nailing, measuring and confirming dimensional layouts with a strong focus on detail
- Ensure the support of precast piece detail changes to ensure the team meets the daily production schedule
- Handle bondo, sand and epoxy forms as required
- Maintain top levels of safety awareness in attitude and practice
- Other special duties as needed
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century’s experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Motivation : Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Education : High School or equivalent