Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next. About the roleThis position supports FP&A for Banana Republic Headquarters, including developing the annual budget & monthly forecast/close for BR's operating expenses, providing effective decision support, ultimately maximizing return on investment to drive earnings profitability. This role reports into the Senior Manager of Banana Republic FP&A and Control.What you'll do
- Develop the monthly forecast, annual budget, and long-range plan for BR Specialty, BR Factory Store, and BR Online channels
- Identify and research monthly and quarterly variances to budget and forecast, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Perform monthly and quarterly close responsibilities, including preparing and uploading journal entries and preparing corporate close package slides
- Assist in preparing executive presentations for budget and forecast that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items and opportunity to support leadership with making informed business decisions
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams
- Maximize the use of Microsoft Access, Hyperion Essbase, and Oracle Financials in forecasting/budgeting process
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 4 Years Finance/Accounting experience
- Collaborative business partner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize assignments, and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, and Oracle desired
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
National Retail Federation