The RN will be responsible for nursing assessments, planning, interventions, evaluations, health-related education, case management, medication administration and the execution of treatment plans prescribed by a Physician.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associates Degree (ASN) or Bachelor's Degree (BSN) in Nursing
- A valid, permanent Indiana State Nursing license
- 2+ years of experience as an RN in a mental health, behavioral health or substance abuse treatment setting.
Our client offers:
- A small company culture with great work-life balance
- A strong compensation package with both a generous hourly rate and benefits package
Essential Recruiting Resources